Tracks Track Building Series

If you want clean thread.

Just don't scroll down further after post 1 and problem solved.

This thread is learning process.
I think I either didn't made myself clear, or you missed my point. It's nothing personal, but posting progress should be in your own thread. Posting specific questions and solutions to each episode is something relevant.

I agree with Tberg. But it is also lilski's thread so I'd guess his opinion is what matters. Regardless of what gets posted into this thread I think there are two sides to it. More posts keeps this thread high up there on top of this forum section so more people see it.

On the other hand the thread is less useful to people if people post their progress pics here. Just look at the "make your first track" thread at acmodding. 67 pages! The first page is fine and has good info on it but reading 67 pages for nuggets of info? Ain't nobody got time for that! I don't make the rules here and I'm not the shining example of correctness either about this but if you are posting progress pics at least make them educational because we already have a screenshot thread for "what you are making now".

Thanks so much for continuing the series! I've been without internet for a few days while I move, but 'll give the new one a watch and see how my method compares :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back