Toyota GT-86 & Subaru BRZ

I think the 1M is more towards to 60k mark. Also I like the looks of the Scion better than the Toyota.

Hampus a E46 M3 would be pretty sweet. Just don't get one with SMG/DSG or whatever their semi auto trannies are. That alone takes a big chunk off of possible repair costs.

I myself have been eyeing used 135 and 335i's. I was checking out Volvo C30's for a while there but I would much rather own a RWD car.

Two North American cars that I'm interested in buying as a used car are the 2008 Cadillac CTS V or the 2006 Pontiac GTO

The GTO is crap to be honest, don't buy that :p

Regarding BMW's I'd rather get a M3 E30 Evo, the version they made to homologate their Group A racing...

As for me, I'd like to have a Gen 1 Miata, but my father says it's crap in winter... Any infos about that ?

The GTO is crap to be honest, don't buy that :p

Regarding BMW's I'd rather get a M3 E30 Evo, the version they made to homologate their Group A racing...

As for me, I'd like to have a Gen 1 Miata, but my father says it's crap in winter... Any infos about that ?

We have a 1st gen Miata and we drive it all year round. It was a very cheap car and the reliability is really good with Mazda and makes a great everyday car. Its just as good in the winter as any family car IMO (depends much more on which tires you have). We've had mostly snow, but also ice and "slurry" and it works well even without studded tires. My mother don't like that it slides around under power, but even she can drift it around without too much problems. Our car also has a LSD diff which makes it really easy and fun to slide it around, and I think US cars has this as standard IIRC.

I checked out some GTO forums and quite a few of them came shipped with cracked strut towers due to the way they were strapped down. So it is off my list. I is easily fixed but its the principle.

I would go for a Miata as well but Pauline does not like them and I would like to have a car that she will drive as well. She has no prob's with a CTS-V lol!. Flyin Miata sells tuner parts cheap if you are interested in getting one and would like to tune it.:)

Another can you may want to concider is the 80's Toyota Corolla AE86, there neat cars too.

A 3-Rotor in a Miata, oh god... How much would it cost for the engine, the new tranny/clutch/flywheel/driveline, suspension, brakes, anti-roll bars, roll cage (street one), high performance rubber and rims, racing seats/pedals/steering/shifter ? :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.