Cars Toyota Cresta JZX100 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No freaken way!!! I was only thinking a couple of days ago, gid I wish there was a jzx100 available in a modern sim! I literally just got mine back on the road after working away on it the last couple of years.

Hopefully it can be used for circuit stuff as well, not much of a drifter :)

Thanks for making it mate, downloading now!

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
  • Deleted member 223075

O_o Another facebook ripped car mod. Why so many dumb people here :notworthy:

• Deleted member 223075

There any evidence? Or you just generalising

- vk.com
- DriftWorshop

Same Team/project you can see on Facebbok car mods. All are ripped from Forza or other games.
I have not yet seen a scratch made model from them. And look at the quality of the car ....

Also i don't understand why people upload ripped content here. Rules are Rules

- vk.com
- DriftWorshop

Same Team/project you can see on Facebbok car mods. All are ripped from Forza or other games.
I have not yet seen a scratch made model from them. And look at the quality of the car ....

Also i don't understand why people upload ripped content here. Rules are Rules
Ok fair points I guess its a bit silly thinking one will succeed after all the rest get found out, why waste a RD account.

• Deleted member 223075

Trying to find another recent game which has a Cresta, Forza has never had them, Gran Turismo has the chaser. So not sure where you're getting it's ripped content from?

I can be wrong but i'm pretty sure the car come from vk.com/dailydrifters or gamesmodels

Ok I digged around

Its converted from GTA 5

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/toyota-chaser-jzx100-addon-replace-tuning-cambered-hq

The plot thickens however as that wasnt the original port

It was apparently made by a guy called JAPWORX, googling that however is fruitless, I found a gta 4 port and a SA port which is the original game it was from.

Digged around the driftworks team and they didnt mention the creator anywhere.

So my conclusion is that while this isnt an illegal convert from another game(as a full model, there could still be geometry taken from another model) its suspicious that they wouldnt quote the people that put the effort in.

• Deleted member 223075

Anyway almost no doubt when you see vk.com and DriftWorkshop

Also look at his profile (and the link you can see on his profile), appears that these people from russia create many account on RD to promote they're ripped content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%