Login or Register an account to download this content
Alejo1633 submitted a new resource:

Toyota Corolla 2020 TN Clase 3 - Toyota Corolla 2020 TN Clase 3

View attachment 389776
View attachment 389775
View attachment 389774
READ PLEASE:

- Cualquier problema o sugerencia, comenten sin problemas. /
Any problem or suggestion, please comment smoothly.

-mas de 20k descargas / solo 1 donación a nuestro contenido. De seguir así, lamentablemente éste será el ultimo contenido gratis. /
more than 20k downloads / only 1 donation to our content. If this continues, unfortunately this will be the last free content...

Read more about this resource...

very nice! I have made the previous version of Corolla , still haven't properly finished it
nice to see upgraded version :)

car model is quite nice
I would make the rims bit brighter

is the paint supposed to be metallic or something? the white doesn't feel quite white
just some ideas, of course you can do whatever you feel like it

1596075857883.png

very nice! I have made the previous version of Corolla , still haven't properly finished it
nice to see upgraded version :)

car model is quite nice
I would make the rims bit brighter

is the paint supposed to be metallic or something? the white doesn't feel quite white
just some ideas, of course you can do whatever you feel like it

View attachment 393715
Hello! you are right, maybe the values are not correct in the shader, I will take it into account for the next update. Thank you!!

hola alejo! muy bueno el mod, y necesito una ayuda para ayudarte, estoy haciendo los sonidos para el clase 3
necesito sonidos exterior para el TN (grabadas con camara saliendo de boxes, etc)

hola alejo! muy bueno el mod, y necesito una ayuda para ayudarte, estoy haciendo los sonidos para el clase 3
necesito sonidos exterior para el TN (grabadas con camara saliendo de boxes, etc)
Hola! me pongo en busqueda de algun video q se escuche bien, aunque sé que es dificil de encontrar sin q haya relatos encima.. te agradezco la ayuda y te escribo si encuentro algo

Thank you for the sound update. I found the tyres float above tarmac a bit. Changed the tire radius to 0.296 on tyres.ini fixed the problem for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back