Townsville 400 2019

Tracks Townsville 400 2019 v 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pepperoni ac24 submitted a new resource:

Townsville 400 2019 - Skin overhaul for Townsville Australia

Skin for Townsville reworked, change the billboards, trees, building, road.
Textures base on the google map files.

"Located just south of the Townsville CBD, the circuit winds its way through Reid Park where specially constructed roads form approximately 70 percent of the circuit. Set in a parkland style reminiscent of the Albert Park street circuit in Melbourne, the Townsville circuit proved to be a challenge in its inaugural year in 2009 and quickly became a favourite of the...

Read more about this resource...

Heyman, the skin is great but there are two trees on the left before the main straight that always load in weirdly when you're passing them. Is this a track problem?

Hey @pepperoni ac24 the problem is with the skin as I tried the track without it and it worked fine. As you can see in the first shot, look behind the small tree on the right of screen. As soon as you approach the kerb, the trees behind pop in. I hope this clears it up. thank you again.

20200403090607_1.jpg
20200403090611_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20200403090607_1.jpg
    20200403090607_1.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 144
Hey @pepperoni ac24 the problem is with the skin as I tried the track without it and it worked fine. As you can see in the first shot, look behind the small tree on the right of screen. As soon as you approach the kerb, the trees behind pop in. I hope this clears it up. thank you again.
Thanks for your feedback, i'm gonna take a look and investigate

edit 14:07: I try with my working version then with the one I post on RD, I don't got the problem, the only possibility i see with a "texture mod", a skin is just that, could be a missing LOD Texture (small texture unsteed of a big one when you are far away from an object), here, it's not the case.
Second possibility that s came to mind, could be a file too big so it can take time to load, but this file got the same size of the original.
I'm really sorry for what you are facing but on 400 persons, you are the only one who report me this issue so it's seems to come from one parameter on your side, CSP version etc
try without csp and reshade to see if it comes from that.
Hope you will find your issue.

Last edited:
Hi, just added the skin to my V8 collection and its fantastic. I have only just started editing the cockpits with sponsors etc in Assetto Corsa, lots to learn still )) Would it be possible for a quick explanation to how you replace track textures for road surfaces please? I would love to have a go at replacing some.

Ps I have managed to extract the files from tracks and replaced using photoshop, created a new skin and then loaded back into game. saved correct files but still no change.

Many thanks Richard

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back