rF2 Touring Masters @ Fuji 1993 - Mon April 5th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
  • Adam Nowak

Unfortunately, I must sign off from the list. Real life. :( See you next time.

Ok, posting here in the hope that someone explains, but after all of these version why do some of the cars still pull to the left or right on their own, without anything affecting the steering? on a straight like Fuji it's extremely noticeable in any Rover, Alfa or the BMW M635CSi? There's no setup issue that would cause the car to turn that way, its not my controller as other cars will drive in a straight line perfectly well. It's just those particular cars i've tested and it's that issue which is preventing me from using them. :S

Ok, posting here in the hope that someone explains, but after all of these version why do some of the cars still pull to the left or right on their own, without anything affecting the steering? on a straight like Fuji it's extremely noticeable in any Rover, Alfa or the BMW M635CSi? There's no setup issue that would cause the car to turn that way, its not my controller as other cars will drive in a straight line perfectly well. It's just those particular cars i've tested and it's that issue which is preventing me from using them. :S

I used all the cars and have no problems with them. And i heard nobody else about it also.
So i still think it's your controller. Don't know what else is the problem. :)

I can understand why you think it would be my controller, but I can rule that out due to a few reasons:
1. It seems to be only this mod that I have an issue with - any other rF mod i've run I do not encounter this problem
2. the deadzones on my controller are big enough to cover any looseness in the joystick itself, and with extra as well.
3. Having checked controller's setup utility too, there is no issue with the stick favouring one side over the other.

When the server is up i'd perhaps invite you to ride with my car for a minute so you can see for yourself how much it affects me on a long straight such as Fuji. :) I do appreciate your help on this matter though.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%