rF2 Touring Car Revival @ Lime Rock Park - Thu 26Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hey guys! I'm terribly sorry but I too am going to have to pull out tonight. I should be administrating this event on behalf of @Denis Betty, who is working late today, but unfortunately my car has suffered a pretty catastrophic front brake failure so I need to get this sorted out as soon as possible. I am terribly sorry. :(

@Buster, will you be able to step in mate? Apologies for throwing you in at the deep end. If you don't mind then I will send you the animated administrator's password for the server, a document containing all of the commands that you will need, and an explanation of what you will need to do.

Unfortunately, this has been the hottest day of this year, and with a current in-doors temeprature just cresting 40C, I think it'll be safest for all of us if I don't show up.

Sorry but I hope that you can understand my decision and I hope that you all enjoy the combination, the Volvo is always good fun to drive!

no race ?
Unfortunately it appears as though there may only be 2 or 3 people tonight, so I would say that the event will not go ahead. However, I will leave the server open to allow people to drive a few laps, and maybe have an "unofficial" race if there are enough people online. Sorry again guys. Sadly a number of different circumstances have ultimately resulted in the cancellation of tonight's race.

The Gods of Classic Racing are trying to tell us something? I can no longer make the Thursday night races, otherwise I'd be all in on these old-school cars. Maybe, Denis & Daiman, we can have a weekly race with these on a weekend day/night in place of one of the rFactor Historic races?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back