TOSFED İzmit Körfez Race Circuit

Tracks TOSFED İzmit Körfez Race Circuit 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
TOSFED submitted a new resource:

TOSFED İzmit Körfez Race Circuit - Race Circuit

TOSFED İzmit Körfez Race Circuit is a race facility located in Körfez district of Izmit province. Built-in 1993, Korfez Race Circuit is the first paved race track in Turkey. Located on the shores of the Marmara Sea and around Lake Fener, the track hosts the most number of races in Turkey. National Track Championship, karting, drift, rallycross competitions, test runs, safe driving, and advanced driving training are among the activities organized during the year.

After the beginning of...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for this fantastic track! But at the full layout the AI cars always crash after the race start at the first chicane. After some testing with GT3 and TCR cars I found better values for the ai_hints.ini to prevent this. Just change the following sections:
[DANGER_0]
START=0.100
END=0.185
LEFT=2
RIGHT=2

[DANGER_1]
START=0.700
END=0.771
LEFT=2
RIGHT=1

Thank you for this fantastic track! But at the full layout the AI cars always crash after the race start at the first chicane. After some testing with GT3 and TCR cars I found better values for the ai_hints.ini to prevent this. Just change the following sections:
[DANGER_0]
START=0.100
END=0.185
LEFT=2
RIGHT=2

[DANGER_1]
START=0.700
END=0.771
LEFT=2
RIGHT=1
I will have a look at it and probably update it as you’ve suggested. Thank you.

Thank you for this fantastic track! But at the full layout the AI cars always crash after the race start at the first chicane. After some testing with GT3 and TCR cars I found better values for the ai_hints.ini to prevent this. Just change the following sections: ... [DANGER_0] START=0.100 END=0.185 LEFT=2 RIGHT=2 [DANGER_1] START=0.700 END=0.771 LEFT=2 RIGHT=1

[DANGER_0]
START=0.100
END=0.185
LEFT=2
RIGHT=2

[DANGER_1]
START=0.700
END=0.771
LEFT=2
RIGHT=1
Mate it sounds so realistic! IRL all of the cup series have amazing memorible crashes at that turn. I hope they don't fix that bc it doesn't sounds like a problem to me.

Mate it sounds so realistic! IRL all of the cup series have amazing memorible crashes at that turn. I hope they don't fix that bc it doesn't sounds like a problem to me.
Just test it. There are still crashes at the chicanes, but with my changes it's now possible to start a race without the complete blocking of the 1st chicane by the AI cars in the first lap in each race. It's just no fun, when half of the field is always eliminated at the first chicane. You can also experiment with the "LEFT" and "RIGHT" values and reduce them for more crashes at the chicanes. But the problem is always the 1st lap of a race, as the AI in AC is not very good when driving side by side at a race start.

TOSFED updated TOSFED İzmit Körfez Race Circuit with a new update entry:

TOSFED İzmit Körfez Race Circuit

Exit of the first chicane is widened by 1 meter
Exit of the chicane on the back straight is widened by 2 meter.
Remodelled and elevated most of the kerbs.
Redesigned tyre barriers and walls.
Added paddock tents for main and karting layout.
Minor upgrade for pit building. ( it will recieve bigger update later)
Tyre barriers on corners are removed.
New road mesh.
Last part of the karting layout remodelled. Elevation change has been added to main straight of Karting layout. Readjusted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea