Skins Toro Rosso 2014 Car 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
theoriginalskunk submitted a new resource:

Toro Rosso 2014 Car - toro rosso 2014 car livery skin

Toro Rosso 2014 Car
Untitled_zpsdcb3c8f1.png

Read more about this resource...

Is this WIP?

If it isn't it's only 50% done as the specocc file hasn't been touched.

Trust me, under certain lighting you'll notice it.

It wouldn't be there if it wasn't needed.

So, it's just a plain one now, yeah? Guess I will mix your skin with Milos' specocc then.
Hm, low is also 4Kx4K, memory consuming. I don't know about you guys, but I thought having 2Kx2K for low should still do it.

So, it's just a plain one now, yeah? Guess I will mix your skin with Milos' specocc then.
Hm, low is also 4Kx4K, memory consuming. I don't know about you guys, but I thought having 2Kx2K for low should still do it.
buy a better pc lol 4kx4k is nothing and u dont need a anything more than plain speco as all speco does is sort the glare and shine so plain one is perfect and using someones else speco wont work as i have diffrent logo placement (eg i have moved up the nose logos by quite away compared to anyone else toro rosso skins as thats how new 2014 is so u will get ghost images popping up where the original nose logos were so just use my speco please thank you)

I checked the specoccs, the other one has nothing set for the nose so no ghostlogos will apear, rest ist 1:1 the same spot.
Well I have 965BE, 8GB, R9 270X PCS+, game at max with 8xmsaa on 1080p but still I prefer 4K for player 2K for AI, the modded tracks contain enough HD textures + the helmets in HD + the steering wheels, I get 47FPS only. Though tbh I haven't tested a full grid with all having 4Kx4K but I tested one car with 8Kx8K and the FPS drop was huge.

I have tried plain specoccs for my classic cars but it's a noticable difference to a real specocc.

I checked the specoccs, the other one has nothing set for the nose so no ghostlogos will apear, rest ist 1:1 the same spot.
Well I have 965BE, 8GB, R9 270X PCS+, game at max with 8xmsaa on 1080p but still I prefer 4K for player 2K for AI, the modded tracks contain enough HD textures + the helmets in HD + the steering wheels, I get 47FPS only. Though tbh I haven't tested a full grid with all having 4Kx4K but I tested one car with 8Kx8K and the FPS drop was huge.

I have tried plain specoccs for my classic cars but it's a noticable difference to a real specocc.
well its up to u if u want 2k download a 2k car file export dds open with photoshop place my car over top save to dds and import then u have 2k car im to busy make a full fictional season mod to update this mod

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.