F1 2011 Time Trials: Suzuka, Japan

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
16_jpn_flag.jpg
JAPAN - SUZUKA
suzuka.jpg

Track maps courtesy of FIA website

Welcome to round 2 of RD F1 2011 Time Trials.

Andrew Bortz was the winner last time out - so we are using the track of his choice - Suzuka, Japan.

Slightly different format this season - every two weeks a new track will be decided.
This season, you must post both a wet and dry time for each circuit. (wet lost interest on it's own last season)
The winner will be determined by the average lap time of wet and dry combined.
The winner of each event gets to choose the next circuit.

Rules
You must not use any assists while setting your time.
For your time to be accepted, you must post a screenshot (PC) or photo (PS3, 360) of the leaderboard showing your lap time.
(this helps us verify no assists). This must be embedded in the forum post, no links (takes longer to check) We will not accept videos, for this same reason. Do not upload pictures to the forum, use flickr, photobucket etc.
Please also update your forum profile to include your gamertag.
When you post you time, please mention your platform, PC, PS3, 360.

Have fun, competition closes on 21st October, 9pm GMT.

having a major issue. my ps3 wont save my best lap time, update my ghost, or post my best time of the session onto the leaderboard. time stays -:--:--- in the upper right timing display during my TT session. Restarting the PS3 or changing cars, does not solve the problem.

PC times

PC.

Meh just giving it a try. No Kerbs were cut just kept it clean unlike space warpers.

F1_20112011-10-1123-53-34-40.jpg

F1_20112011-10-1123-54-33-54.jpg

couldt of knocked off 2 or 3 tenths on the wet but i slightly lost rear grip at turn 7. Yes i know my key is visible, but is not the first time being displayed to the public since its already redeemed :p

Will have a go at it in a bit. Is it alright if I take a picture of the screen with my phone? Don't have a capture device for my 360.

Edit: Got a few good laps in Suzuka in the dry. I'll post both of my lap times tomorrow as I still need some work in the wet, can't get any grip at all out of the slow corners with traction control off.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.