RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

This is the first time I've not been able to buy one of their games as soon as it's out because my finances are too tight and it stops me from playing.

I was off work a fortnight ago and virtually all the races were Race On content so I couldn't join:dont-know:. This week as I'm off again I thought Xmas had come early as RD weren't using Race On content for the Club races which meant I'd be able to race during the week for a nice change.

I'm not moaning at you Yves mate or RD, just my crappy luck:starving:.

The error says something about BMW.h something. try a Alfa??

@ Martin I think it fine to join as there is only 7 drivers

Thanks for the suggestions Mark, but it is obviously because I don't have Race On. It would of been really nice to have driven the 87's again with you guys.

I've spent my day doing D.I.Y etc for my wifes Birthday 2moro and I was really looking forward to this.

dropped... just me or everyone....?

just spoke to dennis it's just me :(

hey ho. i guess one of those fated nights racing.

quali was struggling to get a nice clean lap together, finally did it as time started to run out and set an new pb in the 2.0.9xx vacinity. felt could have got a bit faster (.1 and .2 up on some laps in first sector but mucked up in sec2 or sec3). started 4th

reacted well to the lights for the race then the foot slipped off the clutch and i bogged down. a brush in t1 put me wide and to the back. closed up and went side by side with dennis to t1 for lap2. noticed dennis spinning and not sure if contact had been made so slowed up to let him past... and he had another alfa in tow so back to the back of the grid again. a few mistakes but then got a rhythm and closed up again. lap 5 or 6 just coming into the final 2 corners dennis and co stopped. i drove thru and waited the impending connection lost to host. hey ho... thems the breaks i guess.

enjoy!

love this track but somehow this class just does not fit with it, for me of course, had suspension damaged in r1 and r2, in r2 was pushing a bit to hard to catch Emilio :no:, and then had movie crash, on roof and all included, after that from last position tried to catch Dennis but no luck

wd everybody, too bad about that Race On & WTCC 87 bug, could be much bigger grid

thx Yves, thx RD :thanks:

First, I have to say I'm sorry that all the others couldn't make it.

I was never happy with the car and always holding back or go off track. It just wouldn't balance out for me.

R1: Lost it all by myself on T1 of L2 and almost took Dario out as I came to a stop. Passed Dario for what seemed no good reason and he caught me back. End of L5 , in the last turn, Dario and I both go wide, I lose a lot of time and he's ahead. I try but he was faster in practice, faster in quali and I can't do it.

R2: Action in the hairpin on L1. I thought I took people out so stopped, besides, I was ahead of faster guys. Michael stuck with me for a while so I wouldn't get lonely, made a good pass and zipped away! For the rest of the race I tried to keep my poorly handling car on the track, without much luck!

Did I mention that I wasn't happy with the car?

Thanks Yves and RD!

Right you guys, trying to have fun without me. Oh yea, forgot u need Race ON for this event and others now being setup by the grt Moderators at RD. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Well Mr Buxom, upon getting the news that the sunday morning club will be moving to 08 tracks, (Race On required) and having problems tonight with wtcc87, (due to simbin bug and needing Race On to get round problem) I decided to bite the bullet and purchase Race On Expansion from Steam.

So now there's no getting away from me. :woot2::woot2::woot2:

All this leads me to ask, pls sign me up bucko. New cars, new track (raced on the mod version with the mini's), what more can a race fan want?

P.s. I also get to race with the Lesbos legend himself........:woot2::woot2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back