Sell Thrustmaster TH8a Shifter (Modded)

For sale is my TH8a shifter as per the pictures with a number of extra knobs etc.

The shifter has been modified internally by looping heavy duty bands around some posts to give a far better 'feel as you shift.

The shift gate is a 6 plus reverse gate rather than Thrustmasters poorly shaped 7+1 gate which used to result in lots of mis shifts (7th instead of 5th etc)

The shifter also has a shortened shaft for a short shift along with the original longer shaft.

There are a number of different knobs which can be fitted as per your preference and I have a number of spares for the shaft Bush and also an improved metal grub screw tensioner which I have never fitted lol !

I dont have the clamp bracket so its a bolt to rig install and it has the USB end rather than the older style which connected to the wheel base so can be used with any pedals and wheel. Update - I do have the clamp and the plates mentioned below - so a sequential shifter too as well as the original plate from Thrustmaster.

A very nice shifter which has served me well and I'm only changing it because I won a fanatec shifter in a compo !

I do have the original gate somewhere along with the sequential plate if I can find them.

£90 plus postage (overseas by arrangement)
20200711_180443.jpg
20200711_180449.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play