Thrustmaster t500rs pedal inverting

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by tnguyen2905, Apr 4, 2016.

  1. tnguyen2905


    Hi guys,

    So I recently purchased a t500rs/playseat combo used off craigslist. I noticed that it did not come with the bracket that lets me turn the pedal set into the "inverted style". The gentlemen who I bought it from said that it was all that it came with when he initially purchased it new. So my question is, does anyone know where I could buy one or what it is called formally?

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.