RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

F1 2019 Thrustmaster T300 Settings

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
After countless hours not quite getting the feel I wanted (mainly because I had updated the Thrustmaster driver and it had reset my gain settings without me knowing :rolleyes:). These are the best I have come up with, these have been worth a few tenths and even more on some of the street circuits.

Hope it helps anyone who is struggling with understeer like I was.

5ijETxa.jpg

pKo46Bf.jpg

V1
YTlylcW.png

****Updated 08/07/2019 V2 bit more weight for the F1 2019 cars****
9M23F4g.png

Last edited:
Hello can you feel any difference with 0 spring? I have it on 100 on tm drivers

I have always had it on 0% in the control panel for every sim along with 0% damper and then worked on it in game from there. When I accidentally had both on 100% it felt too springy around the steering column and hard to catch slides and I also was understeering more.

after the last update on F1 2019 my presets for the Thrustmaster T300 with the Ferrari wheel, had been deleted by the game and I cant seem to set them up again, anybody else with this problem???

also the cntrol panel its not showing.

Last edited:
In Thrustmaster Control panel I use 900° rotation/angle with Ferrari F1 Addon (for all games), and in game setting use Steering Saturation to 60

In Thrustmaster Control panel I use 900° rotation/angle with Ferrari F1 Addon (for all games), and in game setting use Steering Saturation to 60
Thanks a million.
What is your setting for calibration for this setup ?

For those who've tried previous releases of F1, is 2019 just similar to them, or worth getting? Sale on Steam might be worth it if it's quite improved. Didn't like 2016/17.

What steering/acceleration/brake 'Linearity/Saturation' settings do you have in-game?

Last edited: