Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral, question about the wheel base

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if the steering wheel is supposed to be "loose" like in the video I provided.
Everything is working fine and I´ve been racing without problems, just thought I´d ask if this is normal.

Thanks!

The "quick release" system not enough tight.

At least for me it does that. If it's not the problem, it can be worst and I can't help you more.

Upvote 0
The "quick release" system not enough tight.

At least for me it does that. If it's not the problem, it can be worst and I can't help you more.

So it is a problem?... was thinking it should be like this but okey mate thanks!

Quick release, is that the screw that you are supposed to tighten, the screw that sticks out

Upvote 0
The little screw is just to lock the collar in position. Undo the screw and tighten the collar, relative to the wheel. Do this by holding the wheel still and rotating the collar clockwise (from the front, as if you were driving). Then replace the small screw, which ends up in the 6 o'clock position on my TS-PC racer. I think it was the same on my T500 RS.
Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
The little screw is just to lock the collar in position. Undo the screw and tighten the collar, relative to the wheel. Do this by holding the wheel still and rotating the collar clockwise (from the front, as if you were driving). Then replace the small screw, which ends up in the 6 o'clock position on my TS-PC racer. I think it was the same on my T500 RS.
Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, will try this out when I have the chance!

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea