Thrustmaster T150 loud even brand new?

Today I got my T150 (Ferrari edition). It has been a very good and fun wheel for some hours. Until I have noticed some weird rattling or clicking when slowly turning the wheel. When turning faster and more powerfu I can't really hear it. If the wheel does not have power it doesn't make that noise. Here is a vid of it:
. Before it started happening I was playing a bit with the force feedback settings.

Edit: it happened in assetto corsa, while turning, on straights but also when braking very hard to a stop. I'm starting to think it's normal but I'm not quite sure. It doesn'/t affect how the wheel turns, but It annoys the hell out of me since I have OCD.

Last edited:
I have a t150 and do not get the same noise. I have heard of hot glue causing rattling but that sounds more like the cog (I think the T150 uses a cog/belt system).

I will try mine later tho at low speeds like you and see as always wear headphones so may just missed it

Upvote 0
I have a t150 and do not get the same noise. I have heard of hot glue causing rattling but that sounds more like the cog (I think the T150 uses a cog/belt system).

I will try mine later tho at low speeds like you and see as always wear headphones so may just missed it

It also started making some other noise while not being plugged in, I m starting to get dissapointed..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%