Thrustmaster T-LCM brake mod

Hi, a few months ago I purchased the Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals and I was immediately disappointed with the brake pedal so I bought every mod I could find but they all either cost to much I paid £19.99 for a single printed spring in the end they all disappointed me so I bought myself a 3d printer and I went to work now after 15 revisions I think I have something that works so I need testers the first 5 people to reply will receive a free product postage is on you all I want in return is feedback.

I'll certainly try it but its a lot easier if you just send me the STL and I'll print it myself, TPU 98A presumably. I have the thingiverse HARD variant on at the moment which I quite like.
I'll post a set out to you if that's ok mine will not be going to thingiverse. Message me with you email address.

Hi, a few months ago I purchased the Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals and I was immediately disappointed with the brake pedal so I bought every mod I could find but they all either cost to much I paid £19.99 for a single printed spring in the end they all disappointed me so I bought myself a 3d printer and I went to work now after 15 revisions I think I have something that works so I need testers the first 5 people to reply will receive a free product postage is on you all I want in return is feedback.
i've sent you a message. Would like to try it for you :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%