Thrustmaster new update V49 available

I am running Windows 10, for me it fixed calibration. Before this update I had to restart my PC a few times before it centered :).

Hi Frank. It changes nothing for t500 users on windows 7 and 8. So its only good for win 10 users and TX owners.

Cheers
Andy

Upvote 0
I owned a T300 a couple of months back,and it started doing this weird calibration thing.I sent it back and got my money back.I'm hoping some sort of update will address the issue,as it seemed to be a software glitch.I miss that bloody wheel now and wish i'd got a replacement,I think I overeacted a little bit.My DFGT is still going strong,but iv'e lost three teeth as it rattles like a b,stard.:D

Upvote 0
I'd only had the wheel for three weeks,so don't worry if you've had yours for awhile.it will be fine.I read the reviews on it on Amazon after I got rid!,nearly all were ok but the one that works with the xbone had some failures.People were sending it back,but getting another dodgy wheel as a replacement.I did't want to get on that merry go round,so I got my money back and dusted off old faithful.Mine was the RS version and not the xbone ,and the rs's don't seem to fail as much.I'm now regretting my impatience and may have to get one again.I don't want a T500 as the paddles are not connected to the wheel,and they are still expensive even second hand.

Upvote 0
I'd only had the wheel for three weeks,so don't worry if you've had yours for awhile.it will be fine.I read the reviews on it on Amazon after I got rid!,nearly all were ok but the one that works with the xbone had some failures.People were sending it back,but getting another dodgy wheel as a replacement.I did't want to get on that merry go round,so I got my money back and dusted off old faithful.Mine was the RS version and not the xbone ,and the rs's don't seem to fail as much.I'm now regretting my impatience and may have to get one again.I don't want a T500 as the paddles are not connected to the wheel,and they are still expensive even second hand.
I have the TX anyway but I've always had the quite forced calibration when starting my pc which according to TM, is quite normal.

Upvote 0
Get back on the saddle. I bought a used TX early when they where still failing and it has been flawless!

Maybe it was just the firmware update you needed to apply before connecting dunno or there was some random manufacturing error who knows.

As for T500RS static paddles if you get rims with their own paddle you don´t have to use them. I really liked them though as it allow you to use your own wheels without a separate shifter and it don´t take long to adjust to them. Sometimes it´s a plus because you know downshift is always on the left side. If you had a crash and the paddles follow the wheel often you go to upshift instead of downshift :D

Upvote 0
Get back on the saddle. I bought a used TX early when they where still failing and it has been flawless!

Maybe it was just the firmware update you needed to apply before connecting dunno or there was some random manufacturing error who knows.

As for T500RS static paddles if you get rims with their own paddle you don´t have to use them. I really liked them though as it allow you to use your own wheels without a separate shifter and it don´t take long to adjust to them. Sometimes it´s a plus because you know downshift is always on the left side. If you had a crash and the paddles follow the wheel often you go to upshift instead of downshift :D
Believe me mate,I tried everything you could possibly imagine to get the thing working.It was a dud end of story.As for the T500 and buying a new rim for it,I'm not made of money.I will be getting one again,but not until September.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies