F1 2010 Thrustmaster Ferrari wheels Question

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey there,
I recently saw this on the Codemasters forum it's a post from 18-10-2010 4. Increased wheel support – Increased wheel support and force feedback tweaks (where applicable) for the following wheels; Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback (officially supported), Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience (officially supported), Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro Clutch (not officially supported but will work), Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S & GT3 RS2 (both officially supported). http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/432050-f1-2010-patch-news.html Does this mean for Ps3 too? Or should i just get a Logitech Driving Force GT?

no idea about those wheels mate but i can tell you the logitech DFGT is a very good wheel for the money, im waiting for a nice windfall or lottery win so i can splash out on the new fanatec clubsport wheel and F1 rim which looks like a realy good set up but well out of my reach price wise :frown:

dont get the ferrari thrustmaster wheel its crap, i bought about 7 months ago, i have got a ps3 and the ffb and vibration fb dont work on ps3 only on pc crazy, do what sandy said get a DFGT wheel, i bought one about 2 months ago it brill, ffb is really good, cost me £89.00 cant go wrong works really good on gt5 aswel.

I have the Ferrari GT Experience Wheel, but have come unstuck trying to alter the 'advanced settings', and now the driving situation has become a nightmare. Can anyone give me some settings to get back on track, or at least the default settings please. I drive on the pc, and the game is F1 2010. Thank you.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%