This is the best site ever!

Just want to take the time to say you are all awesome! Thank you for welcoming me to this site. I see nothing but respect for each other here it is a great community to be involved in. I will be a member till the day i die.

Welcome, good forum yes, but refrain from posting any political or religious views, they don't allow it. other then that your good to go.....

If it was your forum, wouldn't you do the same? That way you can be sure there isn't any bias towards any way of thinking.

Welcome Hiroshi, you should get involved in the racing club :)

No i would allow all forms of speech political and religious, cultural, ethnic etc... the off topic lounge is just that off topic!!! You can talk about anything you like that's how my forum would be....I posted a question in a thread the other day at the code masters forum. I asked the people in that thread if simbin, a well known company for making realistic sim racing games, do you think simbin will make a hardcore f1 sim game, since f1 2010 has had some well known issues, and do you think they could do it better then f1 2010.. the admin sent me a pm saying that i received a demerit against my subscription for asking that question. I think it was a legitimate question. Any forum that frowns on open discussion on topic, is not very friendly, to regulated in my opinion, needless to say i cancelled my subscription to f1 2010 forums promptly! I understand your desire to regulate the most heated discussions, that being politics and religion, i don't have a problem with that. i just wanted to give the guy the heads up since he was introducing himself, so he knows in advance!!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies