This is my pet do you have one

• Adam Collins

My Pet

Picture005.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/bluetimone97/Picture005.jpg

Marley 2yr old St Bernard/Rotweller cross

:good: Rott's are lovely dogs, mate.

I had a really big Labrador that was like that, and he was best mates with my mate's (also huge) boxer, which was also a dopey fecker.

There's nothing better than a big, strong, potentially fierce dog that's as soppy as anything.

he's met his match now. The old dear from next door just got 2 Springer pups.

This is my rescue dog Cara. She was left Abandoned on the Humber Bridge by her previous owner (n00b)

Shes a 3 - 4 Year old b1tch.

vxdn9l.jpg

it makes me so cross to hear of that sort of thing, i once found a black bin liner with 3 tiny german shepherd pups. i'm just glad i never saw the person/people who dumped them as i would probably still be in prison now.

no pics at the moment but we have 6 cats and boy,are they trouble, 3 0f them fight like you would never believe. and the girlfriends hobby for the last year has been keeping tropical fish,she has got 3 tanks on the go, fantastic to look at but can be bloody expensive.

i would love another dog but i am just too busy to have one at the moment,and it wouldn't be fair on the girlfriend to look after it.

Don't be fooled by the picture! Shes a little terror at times lol! Every time you go and make something to eat shes right behind you with the sad eyes that melts your heart lol!!

We have problems taking her for walks sometimes, she won't let you put the collar on her. But once shes outside there's no stopping her and she takes YOU for a walk lol!

Oh reaaly? I can see all of them. so wassup?

Akos i can't see too. It seems you gave links to another forum. And this forum prevents us looking them as we are not members of that forum...:(..please give direct links. Or upload them as attachments

And try to not triple post. You can give all of your pictures in one post :thumb:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%