This game looks incredible with Nvidias new DSR

Im sure most of you nvidia users have already downloaded the latest driver for their card, but for those who didnt, Nvidia cards can now downsample up to 4k resolutions with minimal performance hits. Ive been mainly messing around with Assetto Corsa since that game had so AA issues, but I decided to bump up the res in GSC and man does it look great. Check out the screens below.
2607le1.png

205vc5z.png

5d5phv.png

I was expecting to see a MASSIVE difference but in all honesty if it even does anything on my system its so insignificant that its not even worth worrying about...it could be my system as im running windows 10?? but ive had no problems with drivers so far as its pretty much just windows 8.2

I'm on my phone right now but from the images you posted it doesn't seem like you bumped up the resolution in game. Compare my pics in the first post with yours. My pictures aren't 4k either. It's using the 3x resolution (3325x2078 off the top of my head)

Quick question. Are you guys changing the resolution with the gsce configuration tool as well? It won't make any difference if that's not changed.
On a 1920x1080 single what resolution should it be in the GSC video settings. This morning I had to set it back to 1920x1080 from some weird resolution after enabling DSR.

yeah that was the problem, I was enabling the setting but still using my old res of 1920x1080, didnt realise that you actually change the res ingame, i was under the impression it upscaled then downscaled internally, this is a game changer, literally!

yeah that was the problem, I was enabling the setting but still using my old res of 1920x1080, didnt realise that you actually change the res ingame, i was under the impression it upscaled then downscaled internally, this is a game changer, literally!
Thats what I thought, cant wait to get home and have a fiddle about!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.5%