MGP13 The W.I.P. Thread

I just post here because I saw other works requests after my, already presented nothing against, who knows how to do, just do it if they want...

And what about you, are you admins, to talk this way to the people, i agree with organization and not to spam, im sorry for that, but isnt the first i saw crooking talking with the people, be cool.
I do agree I was a bit harsh with you, and I want to apologize. It's just that requests really don't belong here.

my custom skin ..
just my imagination skin..
Capture_082.jpg
Capture_088.jpg
Capture_096.jpg
Capture_075.jpg
Capture_082.jpg

what do u think .. hehehe i'm just a newbie :p:D

Used ML's 3D Honda model, textures added on CINEMA 4D.
1wRtaSB.jpg
still wondering...if you are gonna do new skins...then why use logo's that are really low quality...... we have the possibility to have High Definition ultra high quality resolution skins what would make the game so much nicer...... your skin work could be good, but when you dont go HQ they look ugly as the stock game ( and by ugly i dont mean your skin is bad...resize your 2D file to 4096 or even 8K+ if ur RAM allows it...then start over again with Good decent logo's,vectors it will look Tons better.
also...dont forget the shadow layer.....ML included it in there for us to use ;)

still wondering...if you are gonna do new skins...then why use logo's that are really low quality...... we have the possibility to have High Definition ultra high quality resolution skins what would make the game so much nicer...... your skin work could be good, but when you dont go HQ they look ugly as the stock game ( and by ugly i dont mean your skin is bad...resize your 2D file to 4096 or even 8K+ if ur RAM allows it...then start over again with Good decent logo's,vectors it will look Tons better.
also...dont forget the shadow layer.....ML included it in there for us to use ;)
I can't handle ML's model size so I had to resize it. That was the original file size I saw, about 1024. Thanks for your opinion. Yes, I used the shadow layer for it.

Finally i see something for me :p thanks for that fachrym nice work now put Kawasaki on his body and some details, and it will be perfect for me! Thank You Mate! :thumbsup:

ps: just a question, will be red rims?? :confused: :p
ps2: the goal isnt to "transform" it on a Kawasaki, you will stay Honda and RC213V on his body?? Or you will change it...??

Finally i see something for me :p thanks for that fachrym nice work now put Kawasaki on his body and some details, and it will be perfect for me! Thank You Mate! :thumbsup:

ps: just a question, will be red rims?? :confused: :p
ps2: the goal isnt to "transform" it on a Kawasaki, you will stay Honda and RC213V on his body?? Or you will change it...??
yeahh but its so hard to finds the logo sponsor in kawasaki ninja ..
in that bike i only use a custom sponsor (but only logo bridgestone , monster energy and NGK who have the same sponsor in my bike)

1. i don't know.. but i want to try the green rims or black rims
2.yes... because i'll like honda exhaust sound :)

You have Link new dlc redbull rookie free download :D

The new DLC will be available from 18 September 13 at a price of £ 3.19 on Xbox Marketplace and £ 3.19 on the PlayStation ® Store since September 18, 2013. For all those who possess the MotoGP 13 Season Pass , the content will be available for free. For users Steam the DLC will be available through the game's main page. For PC users will be available through the Official Store at a cost of £ 3.19 lbs.

The new DLC will be available from 18 September 13 at a price of £ 3.19 on Xbox Marketplace and £ 3.19 on the PlayStation ® Store since September 18, 2013. For all those who possess the MotoGP 13 Season Pass , the content will be available for free. For users Steam the DLC will be available through the game's main page. For PC users will be available through the Official Store at a cost of £ 3.19 lbs.
I search free download :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies