The W.I.P Thread

I've tweeked the track and a few other bits within the game, I didn't really notice too much of a difference when playing, but you obviously can so this is good, means it's worked.

But the screenshot could also be adding a bit as it's still when the pic is taken.
Indeed it worked. Looks different and i don't think its my imagination :roflmao:
Nice track and Ferrari ;)

I have 5 versions of the Ferrari.

Still to decide which one goes into game when finished.

SK Racing also gave me a great idea for a McLaren, that's a bit different too. That should look awesome if I can pull the textures needed off.

Are you going to release it....or just for you personal use. :rolleyes:

Mclaren sounds cool. :cool:

I got my hands on West mclaren....still too early stages to have a W.I.P image.

I believe we should work on making more season mods as i find this year making seasons is much easier than previous two titles.....we don't have to work on paddocks,loading garages and a lot of useless details,....

I believe we should work on making more season mods as i find this year making seasons is much easier than previous two titles.....we don't have to work on paddocks,loading garages and a lot of useless details,....
Great idea!
Time to practice with Photoshop. well, first i have to learn how to use it, then i'll practice! lol
But nothing better than learn while modding.
Some other seasons would be nice. I was playing with Lotus today and this (below) crossed my mind....

senna_castellet_lotus.jpg

Just playing around with my own game at the moment.

Still in the process of finishing all the career driver helmets with unique replacements, just use doing things to the cars as a getaway from doing helmets.

Break it up a little.

Great idea!
Time to practice with Photoshop. well, first i have to learn how to use it, then i'll practice! lol
But nothing better than learn while modding.
Some other seasons would be nice. I was playing with Lotus today and this (below) crossed my mind....

Sort of 50% stage in doing the very same as the pic you have posted.

Haven't touched it for a week, may go back and revisit it.

:)

Just playing around with my own game at the moment.

Still in the process of finishing all the career driver helmets with unique replacements, just use doing things to the cars as a getaway from doing helmets.

Break it up a little.

lol its like you are doing a job,and you get paid for it. :D How do you please your girl if you are 24/7 modding :cautious:

Sort of 50% stage in doing the very same as the pic you have posted.

Haven't touched it for a week, may go back and revisit it.

Oh man! Take your time, but release it please!
Good to know that you are making it, i'll not paint it them. Well i don't know if i will, but at least i won't release it, when you release yours mine is going to look like a 5 yeard old boy paint probably! :roflmao:
This Lotus is awesome. Would love to have it in game, the one created by MLDesigns ;)

1974 through to 2012 Ferrari Crossbreed project.

WIP

ferrcross.jpg

2nd picture (upper view) you can see that Marlboro doesnt stand on same places.
Is this beqause of the letter 'M' ??

and what is the grey blur on the spoiler??underneath marlboro on rear wing?
+You got a red car i wouldn't place a blue Pioneer sponsor on it..But that's just my opinion red and blue don't fit

+You got a red car i wouldn't place a blue Pioneer sponsor on it..But that's just my opinion red and blue don't fit

:roflmao: LMAO !!
...ML specified that it is "Crossbreed" 1974-2012 :x3:
Ferrari%20412_T1_1994.jpg

...and Pioneer it only one of sponsors....

Perhaps I can explain a little better.

The Marlboro on the sides has always been a bit of a mismatch due th the capital M at one end of the car and then the other way around on the other side of the car. What I actually tried to do was have the l and b be as close to each other on opposites sides without the sponsor being too way off line, if you understand what I'm trying to say.

The Blue Pioneer logo and Fiat one come to that was on the car, way back.

f310-ferr-1996.jpg

The rear wing bit....is where I'm tinkering trying to get more of a brushed alloy effect, rather that just a standard white paint like this.

images_gallery_images560_img5604_2_12_original.jpg

But with the limitations of the game, and the way the file structure is, it's not too easy to get the correct effect. Hence why it's still WIP.

Hope that explains things a little better. Plus it is not mean't to look like any particular car from this era, just a combo of some of them, with a little twist thrown in by me.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Forum trophies