The VRC 2023 Indycar Series Skinpack

Skins The VRC 2023 Indycar Series Skinpack 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
creativehighway submitted a new resource:

The VRC 2023 Indycar Series Skinpack - 23 Skins Total

Ok Gentlemen here it is... 23 Liveries from the 2023 INDYCAR series...

SPECIAL THANKS TO @ernestopaniccia for making the 3 awesome Arrow Mclaren skins !!!

Again i know there are a few missing skins in this grid but a lot of work has gone into the ones that have been made and honestly Im just burnt out on it guys. Most tracks only hold 24 total anyway so i figured this will at least get our championships going !!! :)

Few screenshots below but it doesnt include all of...

Read more about this resource...

Hey there buddy i saw there was a gentelmen creating that. i believe if you type in VRC oval in the search menu it may come up. i dont usually race the ovals my friend so i only did the road versions
Thanks for your fast comment mate. I will search or will do my best to create my own liveries.
Are u using Gimp, Adobe Photoshop or what are u using? :) I am from Holland so really want the Veekay livery for the Indy 500

Thanks for your fast comment mate. I will search or will do my best to create my own liveries.
Are u using Gimp, Adobe Photoshop or what are u using? :) I am from Holland so really want the Veekay livery for the Indy 500
Hey buddy i just use photoshop to do my liveries. i am from Los Angeles my friend :)... Let me ask you. do the ovals really work on AC ?? i tried it once and i cant remember but i think it gave me problems but ive never even tried doing the indy 500 on AC because i wasnt sure if it even worked right... is it fun ???

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.