rF2 The Viper GTS-R V10 Challenge @ Silverstone - Fri 12 Jan 2024 *All Free Content*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for racing guys! That car is quite fun but pretty unbalanced sadly. Tried to make the setup a lot more oversteery, used hards front and mediums rear, basically power slided half way through all corners and still had 10% more on the rears :confused:
Still good fun though :)
Thanks for organizing @Ole Marius Myrvold, you always steel the fastest lap :cool:

Thanks for racing guys! That car is quite fun but pretty unbalanced sadly. Tried to make the setup a lot more oversteery, used hards front and mediums rear, basically power slided half way through all corners and still had 10% more on the rears :confused:
Still good fun though :)
Thanks for organizing @Ole Marius Myrvold, you always steel the fastest lap :cool:

I actually kept up with you pacewise in this race. But the reason why... was that I was overdriving. I used my tyres a lot more than under quali, which was a solid surprise for me :p
Sooo, I suddenly had 0% left on the front left, and had to pit. So that gave me some good laptimes. However, my lap on Lap 2 in the race, was actually quicker than any other potential best laps from any other driver, so that was a really good lap for some reason :p

I actually kept up with you pacewise in this race. But the reason why... was that I was overdriving. I used my tyres a lot more than under quali, which was a solid surprise for me :p
Sooo, I suddenly had 0% left on the front left, and had to pit. So that gave me some good laptimes. However, my lap on Lap 2 in the race, was actually quicker than any other potential best laps from any other driver, so that was a really good lap for some reason :p
Well that explains it. I kept it at 60% at the end and figured it already felt awful the last few laps :O_o:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 132 85.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 54 35.1%