Cameras The Ultimate Cockpit Movement Cams [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this latter update,the cockpit cam that I choose to play,does not have the icon of DRS and KERS visible,they are only visible,when you put the rear view,getting the views of the same only in the steering wheel, but it is the only cam that doesn´t have DRS and KERS visible ... !!is this some error,or is like that ... ??

In this latter update,the cockpit cam that I choose to play,does not have the icon of DRS and KERS visible,they are only visible,when you put the rear view,getting the views of the same only in the steering wheel, but it is the only cam that doesn´t have DRS and KERS visible ... !!is this some error,or is like that ... ??

I new it was that way and left one without for people who don't want it on.

Hi kelaroost, thanks for your great work, I have tried your Ferrari test camera and I think that is very beautiful to see and very useful. What I want to ask you is this: can you put that tipe of camera( I like so much the head moviments) with those head moviments? The rest of the cameras are great. Thanks in advance...;)

I think im going to remake this again.
Hi kelaroost, thanks for your great work, I have tried your Ferrari test camera and I think that is very beautiful to see and very useful. What I want to ask you is this: can you put that tipe of camera( I like so much the head moviments) with those head moviments? The rest of the cameras are great. Thanks in advance...;)

You cant with the head camera no.
It only works under bonnet.

I love your mod!

I can see only 1/3 of mirrors in high positioned cockpit camera.

Because I have 4:5 ratio display.

I love high positioned cockpit camera, and want to see mirrors more clearly.

Could you modify that for 3:4 or 4:5 ratio display users?
(I think the solution is, moving drivers head little bit to the backwards. Just only cockpit cams, pod view is ok now.)

Please let us choose between normal version and narrow display edition when install.

Last edited:
I love your mod!

I can see only 1/3 of mirrors in high positioned cockpit camera.

Because I have 4:5 ratio display.

I love high positioned cockpit camera, and want to see mirrors more clearly.

Could you modify that for 3:4 or 4:5 ratio display users?
(I think the solution is, moving drivers head little bit to the backwards. Just only cockpit cams, pod view is ok now.)

Please let us choose between normal version and narrow display edition when install.

You should edit the z value yourself to your display.
.3 should do it.

The new cam is right after the cam that puts lateral G force on you causing you to be pushed sideways as you go around the corner.
The new one does the opposite,
And yes it wasn't as simple as you might think.
20 hours+ on this new movement cam I hope you like :)

I wait and see what you all think....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play