Resource icon

Tracks The Streets of Willow 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Darxxxide submitted a new resource:

The Streets of Willow - The "Streets of Willow" track from the Willows Springs International Motorpark in Rosamond, CA.

The "Streets of Willow" track from the Willows Springs International Motorpark in Rosamond, CA. Created via request from a Redditor in the Sim Racing subreddit. This is my first published track; I will continue to show it some love and updates as I improve at track building.

Install: Extract the folder "Streets of Willow" to Assetto Corsa/Content/Tracks Do *not* place it inside of any other Willows Springs track folders, it is it's own separate track...

Read more about this resource...

Trying to recreate real-life circuit tracks isn't something I plan on doing much in the future, but I figured the practice would be good, and I can always go back and tweak for accuracy over time.

Thank you for making and sharing this.

I think you may have to rename the track folder. It's currently called Streets of Willow. Shouldn't it be all lower case, no spaces or something?

eg
streets_of_willow

no?

EDIT: just checked. So it looks like what I wrote above is NOT right. The folder name Stereets of Willow seems to work fine.

Last edited:
Thank you for making and sharing this.

I think you may have to rename the track folder. It's currently called Streets of Willow. Shouldn't it be all lower case, no spaces or something?

eg
streets_of_willow

no?

EDIT: just checked. So it looks like what I wrote above is NOT right. The folder name Stereets of Willow seems to work fine.
It used to be that sometimes servers/multiplayer would have some issues with tracks if the track name wasn't all lowercase with underscores instead of spaces, but that doesn't seem to be an issue now.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.