The Singapore Sling Chicane is Back!

Misc The Singapore Sling Chicane is Back! 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
PaoloManzi submitted a new resource:

The Singapore Sling Chicane is Back! - One for the nostalgic, get ready to jump!

View attachment 371065

This one is for the nostalgic!

The notorius Sling Chicane in Singapore was removed in 2013 but the street will never forget.
So I putted him back in F1 2014 from his last appearance in F1 2012.

View attachment 371059

How to use:
- go in your "circuits" folder: (SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2014\tracks\circuits)
- find the original "singapore" folder and rename it "singapore2014" or whatever you like
- copy and paste the "singapore"...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome mate. Is it possible to add more tracks on the 28 tracks mod? (Baku, 2012 Singapore, 2010 Silvertsone, 2010 Bahrain etc.)

Awesome mate. Is it possible to add more tracks on the 28 tracks mod? (Baku, 2012 Singapore, 2010 Silvertsone, 2010 Bahrain etc.)

thank you mate, I don't think I will add tracks to that mod since I don't play with it, but you're free to use mine however you want... anyway
- Silverstone 2010 it's impossible to bring in new games due different boxes
- i don't know what you mean with baku
- but i have a fully modded bahrain 2010 for f1 2013, can consider to upload it in the future

thank you mate, I don't think I will add tracks to that mod since I don't play with it, but you're free to use mine however you want... anyway
- but i have a fully modded bahrain 2010 for f1 2013, can consider to upload it in the future
Is it possible to add 2010-11-12 cars to F1 2014?

pitlane and SC placement, bugged

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back