Joel Rautavaara
Milos Ancevski

Minardi - 2
Omer Said
Tapio Rinneaho

SHEEP
Toyota - Jimlaad43

Fondmetal - Steven Poirier

10) Name a red-flagged F1 GP along its history (Because of same GP and different years for some answers, also because no year typed on some answers, I've decided to combine them)

Malaysia - 4
Jimlaad43
Benutzername
Sebastien Levret
Omer Said

Monaco - 3
Joel Rautavaara
Florin Diaconescu
Ben Herbert

Canada - 2
Milos Ancevski

oldwolf
SHEEP
Spa Francochamps - Steven Poirier
Adelaide - Tapio Rinneaho
Brazil - Manolis Sigoulakis
Belgium - Alexander Macdonald

Final Standings for Game 0A (Season points won't be transferred, that's just for depiction of what will season points given)
1. Alexander Macdonald - 66 +25
2. Ben Herbert - 65 +18
3E. Florin Diaconescu - 63 +15
3E. Benutzername - 63 +15

5. Manolis Sigoulakis - 59 +10

6. Sebastien Levret - 57 +8
7. Omer Said - 56 +6
8E. Jimlaad43 - 55 +4
8E. Tapio Rinneaho - 55 +4
10. oldwolf - 53 +2
11. Milos Ancevski - 51 +1
12. Joel Rautavaara - 49 +1
13. Steven Poirier - 28 +1
NC. Gerald Chinoy - 0

Last edited:
I like Normal Sheep game mode more than Black Sheep, I think it is more challenging, but it depends on questions, too. For example, when we were asked to name a Brittish world champion, first two names that came in my head were Jenson Button and Nigel Mansell. But, because I had thought that the most people will choose Lewis Hamilton, I chose him. But, on the other hand, at a question like the last one, to name an F1 constructor that never won an grand prix, the possibilities were endless, we had a lot of constructors in the past that never won a grand prix, probably the one that I would have chosen if it was a Black Sheep round was Zakspeed, my team in a GP4 forum racing season :)

So, it isn't as Steven pointed out, there is a big challenge on Normal Sheep round, and, as the name of the game tells us, we have to act as a sheep, to answer questions like the other people, not to choose an answer that probably only die-hard fans of F1 will know (or someone who is good at Google-ing answers, as well).

But, on the other hand, I think that some questions were badly formulated and chosen, for example, name a young F1 driver. I think that almost everyone was young when they had entered F1, maybe excepting the starting decades. Also, young is not an exact term, maybe I consider young a person below 25 years, someone consider it to be below 20, or 30. So, that question was basically: name an F1 driver, because even Juan Manuel Fangio might have seemed to be young for some :) Plus, the question that asked us to name the F1 driver that had the most starts should only have one answer: Rubens Barichello. I don't know how I would have asked that question if I were in Davin's place, if I had asked who had any race starts, we could have got to a situation like the one that I had stated before, with the young term. To some, having 40 starts is a lot, but for some only the drivers that had over 100 starts should be considered as a driver with many race starts. The 4th question was not formulated very well, but I was lucky that I got it right.

To end this long response, I would also suggest that the ones that answered wrong to an answer(like Milos answered Spa 2012 at the fatal accident question) should not get any points. Of course, this only applies to some questions, some don't have right and wrong answers.

P.S.: Analysing the results, if I would have answered question #5 like I first thought, Ben would have defeated me in the standings, I would have answered Narain Karthikeyan too :)

Game 0B - Dark Sheep
Theme: Football/Soccer

Questions:
1) Name a football club that ever compete in Champions League or Europa League/UEFA Cup but eliminated in Group Stage
2) Name a football coach that only manages for less than a league season
3) Name a football player that less than 25 years that ever played in major leagues (EPL, La Liga, etc)
4) Name a 1st division football league in the world
5) Name a football kit supplier of every clubs and nations
6) Name a football player that becomes a football manager
7) Name a long-running football club that never enters 1st division of the league

8) Name a football stadium that has less than 40,000 seats in every league and divisions
9) Name a football club that now plays in lower divisions that ever played in 1st division
10) Name a long-running football club that never wins any leagues and cups in their history

You have time to post your answers until April 23 at 12:30 pm (GMT time, use time converter to know what time is it in your location), anyone that posts past these time won't be count!

Last edited:
To end this long response, I would also suggest that the ones that answered wrong to an answer(like Milos answered Spa 2012 at the fatal accident question) should not get any points. Of course, this only applies to some questions, some don't have right and wrong answers.
Actually, he's right. Just take a look of this:
spa-2012-crash-start.jpg

Fernando-Alonso-left-and--005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 155 87.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 29 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 52 29.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 65 36.5%