The RF2 contents are on sale on Steam.

The GT3 Pack is great and are really fun to drive/race while the Endurance Pack is one step ahead which in my humble opinion is "Superb" as it includes the latest refinements in it's features/physics and you're very aware of this on the track. It's been stated by Studio-397 that they intend to impliment some of these attrbutes to their GT3 Pack later on.

The Endurance Pack is well worth it's full price! The GT3 Pack is 35% off until July 5. Good buy!

Last edited:
The GT3 pack is mediocre and not totally finished yet (missing TC settings in car and on wheel), but they are supposedly going to update it at some point. I also find the handling a bit odd, particularly the Merc.

The endurance pack is much better in my opinion and much closer to being a finished product. The cars (porsche and vette especially) are amazing and have great FFB. The BMW feels a little odd, but i haven't done much with the setup. The LMP2 is also great fun.

I bought the kartsim expansion the other night and promptly returned it. It's pretty bad. Basically, two carts and three tracks. The FFB was nothing special and the graphics seemed especially bad looking at the wheel/cart. I think AMS has a much better implementation here if you really want carts.

Nope. You can refund them, I did it. In-game items can be refunded, there are the same rules of the entire game: you can ask for a refund if you haven't played the content for a specific amount of time. I think is one or two hours.
Basically, after you purchase the DLC, you install it and play the game for an hour or so and then, if you like, you can ask for the refund. It works this way also for AC.
Then when Steam refund it, it says to you that your funds will stay suspended for 7 days, but after a couple of days you have the Steam wallet money available again.
Thanks for clarifying this.

Last edited:
Steam clearly states that third-party developers will have the option to enable refunds (S-397 enables refunds) for in-game items on these terms:

Refunds on In-game Purchases

Steam will offer refund for in-game purchases within any Valve-developed games within forty-eight hours of purchase, so long as the in-game item has not been consumed, modified or transferred. Third-party developers will have the option to enable refunds for in-game items on these terms. Steam will tell you at the time of purchase if the game developer has opted to offer refunds on the in-game item you are buying. Otherwise, in-game purchases in non-Valve games are not refundable through Steam.
https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

Last edited:
I bought KartSim and its physics are great. I could spent years only driving this. Someone on another forum said, "No need to drive karts in real live anymore.".

I wouldn't go this far but after playing it I'd say, you really want to jump in a real kart immediately. It represents it convincingly. The rf2 karts were never that refined. They are faster but very sketchy and unpleasant/frustrating to drive.

The tracks are lidar scanned and look really good. You can also use the DLC with any rf2 mod. So no problem to run the new karts at Genk for instance. The karts itself and their driver model need some work but other then that, I'm impressed and more than happy.

12 Euros is a great summer sale for what you get.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea