The Brown Hell

Tracks The Brown Hell 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
GutBomb submitted a new resource:

The Brown Hell - The worst of F1 in one track.

So this track was inspired by this youtube video by wtf1:

The video outlines the worst elements of many F1 tracks and puts them together into a track meant to confound drivers, commentators, and fans alike. Of course this meant I had to try it out.

This is a really rough first pass. There's a lot left to be done. But there's a track surface and a hellish environment.

There's no AI and no cameras, there's 20 pit slots.

Note: The Brown Hell is not the...

Read more about this resource...

Apparently someone commented that proper elevation changes and 12m width minimum with double-turn hairpin (turn 26) changed to Mercedes arena would be great for GT3/GT4 (and more pain for the eyes). Wondering if you can add that layout

The spectator and replay cams are located far away for most of the action to be seen clearly; an issue compounded by the overabundance of dead trees you've scattered around the map further obscuring the view. Please improve the placement of the spectator cams or at the very least reduce the density of the forestation in the interior of the track layout.

The spectator and replay cams are located far away for most of the action to be seen clearly; an issue compounded by the overabundance of dead trees you've scattered around the map further obscuring the view. Please improve the placement of the spectator cams or at the very least reduce the density of the forestation in the interior of the track layout.

I think any cameras that are there are just from the Race Track Builder track files template and not intentional. I'll probably remove them and if someone is competent with cameras they can make some good cameras. I like the trees though so they're staying. I'm working on markerboards, elevation, an actual tunnel, and some location appropriate trackside objects next.

Hi Gutbomb, Pretty interesting idea to combine different track corners together to make one track. I see from other comment above you will be doing some elevations and other things. Right now it is just a flat track but cool to drive. take care.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.