ACC The Big Race with GT3s in Bathurst (also non-premium) - 17th February

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Bathurst.jpg

Description

This race lasts 90 minutes but with a time scale of 8 it feels like the real 12h race, which happens at the same weekend.
  • 90 minute GT3 race
  • 05:45 am in-game race start
  • Time scale 8
  • Short formation lap - stay in the green marker
Drivers
  1. Michael Klengel
  2. Harry Brooks
  3. Ricardo Jorge
  4. Jay Clarke
  5. Alex Marty
  6. Will Hardie
  7. Nasos Angelou
  8. Oliver Zierach
Results

Pitstop
  • Mandatory pitstops: 1
  • Pit window disabled
  • Refuelling allowed
  • Type change required
Weather
  • Overall: guaranteed sunny, same as practice server
  • Ambient temp: 22
  • Cloud level: 0.0
  • Rain: 0.0
  • Randomness: 1
Practice Server
  • Servername: search for "RACEDEPARTMENT"
  • Password: see below "How can I join this event"
Sessions
  • 20:00 GMT / 20:00 UTC 30 minute practice
  • 20:30 GMT / 20:30 UTC 15 minute qualifying
  • 20:45 GMT / 20:45 UTC 90 minute race
How can I join this event?
  • Non-premium members: PM me stating you want to join, I'll then add you to the list, give you the password and also the Club Rules.
  • Premium members: Reply in this thread stating you want to join, I'll then add you to the list. Server password can be found HERE
  • Servername: search for "RACEDEPARTMENT"
All skill levels welcome but we ask that you can control the car and know the racing line around the track. Anyone driving in a dangerous manner may be removed from the server.

What do I need to know?
  • CLUB RULES ARE ENFORCED. Premium members check them out HERE
  • We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair
  • Voice chat is available on the RD Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.
  • PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN-GAME NAME

Last edited:
Hi guys !
I had a HUGE lag on Lap 1 (felt like an input lag, not a network lag) which made me destroy the car in the mountains :(
I was so upset that a disconnected instantly. I'm so sad that I couldn't do this race...
Hope you had a great one guys :)

See you tomorrow night ;)

Hi Marty, I kissed the wall twice. In your case the reason was technical, in my case it was the driver. Somewhat frustrating but that is Bathurst :) Hope you can solve the problem. Just reboot or check for updates. I had last week some kind of graphic hick-ups during the race and the solution was to reset all graphic settings. Problem solved. CU in Oulton Park.

Yep, we all had our moments during that race.
I spun at the cutting (uphill left turn with banking), facing the outside wall with some damage and then one lap later I grazed the walls at Forest's Elbow (corner before the long straight), causing me to pit with 40 seconds of damage.
Thankfully I managed to avoid Klengel at the chase when he spun there

P.S. It was really fun trying to catch you Klengel and Zierach during the first laps!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea