Cars The Batmobile Classic 60's

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

The Batmobile Classic 60's - Probably the best car ever made in TV history.

It is with great pride and joy that I present the one and only Classic 60's era BATMOBILE. It is the realization of a personal dream of mine to get this in to Assetto Corsa. It has not been an easy journey and has required a lot of work and help along the way. But it is here now for all you Bat Fan's (probably 6 of you).

I have tried to recreate the look of the original car with a detailed...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

@blackcelica If you put robin.kn5 in the extension folder and add this to the ext_config

Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_0]
FILE=batmobile.kn5
INSERT=robin.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=?

and same for LOD_B and C

Oh and you made all by yourself from scratch ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@blackcelica If you put robin.kn5 in the extension folder and add this to the ext_config

Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_0]
FILE=batmobile.kn5
INSERT=robin.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=?

and same for LOD_B and C

Oh and you made all by yourself from scratch ?
He doesn't need to be in the extension folder. Unless you want him visible in showroom.
It started life in 2015 from an abandoned mod from GTA. Raw static model used with permission thanks. Extras added, sound, animations and skinned from scratch.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

He doesn't need to be in the extension folder. Unless you want him visible in showroom.
It started life in 2015 from an abandoned mod from GTA. Raw static model used with permission thanks. Extras added, sound, animations and skinned from scratch.

Yeah i asked you because texture files said "batmobile_dlc_1966" so i supposed it was extracted from Batman Arkham Night's DLC

No, it's was from an abandoned fan made DLC pack of movie cars for GTA over 7 years ago. Now abandonware but I got permission to have and use the model. Is that ok?

Last edited:
I love this. I watched the 60s Batman series a lot when I was a kid, always having to wait out the two part episodes to see if the Dynamic Duo would makle it out of the trap du jour :laugh::inlove:

But you know what mus come next:
tumblr_ou3vq5Ji5q1rbg7rdo1_1280.jpg

I love this. I watched the 60s Batman series a lot when I was a kid, always having to wait out the two part episodes to see if the Dynamic Duo would makle it out of the trap du jour :laugh::inlove:

But you know what mus come next:
tumblr_ou3vq5Ji5q1rbg7rdo1_1280.jpg

You shouldn't have said that..... An idea has been born..
20210409211950_1.jpg

POW! Biff! BAM! This mod has the potential to create a whole new custom steering wheel market!

Thank you for delivering in digital form what is in my opinion the most tasteful Barris adaptation of an existing concept car.

I watched the TV Batman series in reruns in the 1970s and the Adam West movies on late night shows. This is my generation's Batmobile with its Radir wheels with bat spinners, 428 CID FE Ford, dayglo scallops, and push button fantasy. I might even be able to let go of my 1/18 scale model if I can get this close to driving the real thing!

POW! Biff! BAM! This mod has the potential to create a whole new custom steering wheel market!

Thank you for delivering in digital form what is in my opinion the most tasteful Barris adaptation of an existing concept car.

I watched the TV Batman series in reruns in the 1970s and the Adam West movies on late night shows. This is my generation's Batmobile with its Radir wheels with bat spinners, 428 CID FE Ford, dayglo scallops, and push button fantasy. I might even be able to let go of my 1/18 scale model if I can get this close to driving the real thing!
I know what you mean, my custom 1:24 scale model and my hotwheels classic are on my office desk. I have to have a play every now and again.
20210206_153134.jpg

A few known issues I am aware of before anyone points them out.

1. Robin's right arm glitches slightly in to the righthand side door (too much work to fix)
2. Batman's hands come off the steering wheel slightly when extreme turning (shape of wheel, can't be made any better)
3. The bat - phone label mirrors itself each side of the phone, I chose it to display correctly on Batman's side. (model issue)

Hi! Thank you for this mod. I just downloaded, I use to have another batmobile but with horrible ffb and physics. And when I drop this one on content manager, it put itself as a skin of the other batmobile. Then I erease it(both, because this one installed over the other as a skin), then re-installed it(just this one), but it still have the physics and FFB of the last one, and no sound :( dont know what to do.. thank you.

Hi! Thank you for this mod. I just downloaded, I use to have another batmobile but with horrible ffb and physics. And when I drop this one on content manager, it put itself as a skin of the other batmobile. Then I erease it(both, because this one installed over the other as a skin), then re-installed it(just this one), but it still have the physics and FFB of the last one, and no sound :( dont know what to do.. thank you.
Delete it all, including the other one, quit out of everything and close it down. Re-download it and install, it should be fine. Don't try and rename anything, it breaks it if you do.

I hope you'll consider making a 'de-propped' version more in-line with the original 1954 Lincoln Futura concept car's specification. There's precious little in the way of pre-60's AC car content and even less that has been worked on from the ground up.

Working on a better looking Robin, higher res outfit with better details and using Burt Ward's actual face on the head model... Looks ok.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1618224681.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1618224681.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 79
I hope you'll consider making a 'de-propped' version more in-line with the original 1954 Lincoln Futura concept car's specification. There's precious little in the way of pre-60's AC car content and even less that has been worked on from the ground up.
You do realize that means removing the atomic battery powered multi turbine? Why would anyone want that? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes