• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

The background music of WTCC

F

[FU] Tafelzwerk

Hi,

I'm searching the mainscore of WTCC - The Race. I think you know what I mean, the music appears when you start the game and choose something in the menu.

Maybe somebody can find a link to download it or just record it from the game. My soundcard is a little bit strange, so it's too quiet if I would try to record it.

Thanks for some help.

C

Chris Noble

Ah does the original game have the Eurosport RACE! soundtrack on it? I ws suprised when I got Race07 and it didnt have it! lol

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Ah does the original game have the Eurosport RACE! soundtrack on it? I ws suprised when I got Race07 and it didnt have it! lol
No it is not on the first RACE. But if you really need it you can contact Gareth Hickling, he has it :D

K

Kyril

I'm sorry, you wanted music from the first itteration of RACE, the 06 version? If so, I can reinstall, snag it and upload it if you'd like.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Thanks Kyril!! I have put it in RACE 07 music folder now :) Much better then the default song.