TH T300 wiring diagrams

Hi Guys,

Tried searching, but had no luck as yet.

Does anyone know if the the pinouts on the shifter connection on the T300 wheelbase are the same as those on the wheel connection ? I know they are both 6-pin DIN, but, I don't have the means to debug and see what is happening. I also don't have a TH8 shifter to debug.

I have recently built myself a sequential shifter and would like to connect it directly to the wheelbase. I know there are a couple of mods around detailing how to connect to the shifter wires behind the front coverplate and/or the L3/R3 mod, but, I was hoping to utilise the shifter DIN socket via Arduino. I am hoping the pinouts are the same so that I could use an arduino sketch I have for wheel button plate - I could then make up a button box that will work with all sim titles compatible with the T300, as my current button box is keyboard encoder based and only works with PCars - GT and AC wont detect it !

Hoping the good folks here can shed some light on the matter !

It's not that simple because the L3/R3 are just buttons. But the pin connects to an interface you will have to reverse engineer the TH8 probably to do that , which requires special knowledge. I would not think it's possible. You could have more luck if you programmed an arduino to work as a TM steering wheel (there's info on the web) and have your shifter press 6/7 of the steering wheels buttons..

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea