Texture Pack

Textures Texture Pack 0.9.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Progeekzy submitted a new resource:

Texture Pack - Texture

Backup your Sharedassets files, located in mysummercar_Data, so you can revert back to default.

I have been wanting to make my own texture pack for awhile so a few days ago i started working on one. This is a work in progress.

I took a few screen shots but they do not clearly show everything that changed. There are many changes throughout the world, even subtle ones.

Future Plans
Satsuma panels and stock seats, front and back.
Reskins for the van tractor and septic truck.

All texture files are right side up, so you may need to flip them.

The only "bug" i know of so far is the cigarette pack. The way the in game item uses the texture is weird, so it looks weird....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
It may be in WIP,it may have bugs,Every mod had/has one! Even my texture pack,im trying my best to make a texture,but the game loads it corrupted.I dont really know why,but it doesnt matter! Just wait until a update for the game,and maybe it will fix it! Good luck making a good texture pack.Also,im wondering if i could help you with this texture pack.Especially with the ciggarretes texture.I think you have it,but if not,use Paint.net,its a very good program for textures.It has support for DDS files,so,no worries. Again,Good luck! ;)
Also,im sorry for my english,im romanian.
EDIT:Also,i forgot to say you should not use real life companies.You may gey copyrighted for this,so,for example if a company is named ACKA,you change a letter,or 2,or 3,and so on to prevent getting copyrighted.

Last edited:
when i import the windows_pbr this happens
f706de84b5571fdeadbb93f8981d5063.png

https://gyazo.com/f706de84b5571fdeadbb93f8981d5063

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering