Test Drive Unlimited 2

I think the community will be create on itself and if enough people have the game. I just ordered TDU2 PC-version (download version). So at least a club for RD will be created :) as is now for TDU1 :)

TDU was fun .I think if the put hard-core SIM. in any game it will be a improvement.They seem to be focusing on to much nonsense bling though.Hope the physics get better the bikes +10.. Any game with cars and bikes is great

TDU2 delayed

Looks as if there is going to be a major delay.

http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/node/214

Eckblad

Today we have an announcement pertaining to the release schedule for the highly anticipated Test Drive® Unlimited 2. Please see the following announcement for the details on the change in schedule and beta program:
Dear TDU2 Community and fans,
Eden and Atari are announcing today that the release date of Test Drive Unlimited 2 is being moved back to Q1 2011. We wanted to take some time to talk to you specifically, our community and fans, and explain why this is and what it means for you.
As we are sure you are aware, TDU2 is a highly ambitious game and also very big. Since locking down the final features, some months ago, we have been busy getting the bugs out of the game, polishing all of the features to make the game as fun as possible, and ensuring that we deliver a robust and reliable online service from the day we go live. We’re at the point now where we have a pretty solid game, which is fun and could be launched shortly. However, with a few extra months of polish it could be even better.
We know that this delay will come as a disappointment to many of you but we hope that you will understand the benefits of taking the time to get this right, because it now gives us more time to listen and respond to feedback from the Beta program. We will be announcing the new Beta dates shortly, as well as revealing exclusive Beta tester rewards, as a thank you for their patience and continuing support.
Thank you, The Test Drive Unlimited 2 Team

News has come through that TDU 2 has been pushed back to the first quater of 2011.

It has been said to be to be able to polish up the console multiplayer and make the game more finished and thorough.

Even though the date is pushed back a BETA date is announced to be very soon though so keep a look out for that and have a looksey :)

Although the title was announced to be coming out by september with all the content of the game they have been forced to move the date back to 2011 Q1.

Thats all and keep looking out for another article soon about this topic!

TDU2.jpg

Really dissappointed, was looking forward to the september release especially after I have played TDU1 so much. Oh well, lets hope its even better than it already looked in Q1 2011!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.