Terry Milnes Gulf Mini Skin

Skins Terry Milnes Gulf Mini Skin 1.0 Final Final Version

Login or Register an account to download this content
krissboo submitted a new resource:

Terry Milnes Gulf Mini Skin - Terry Milnes Gulf Mini Livery for TCL Austin Mini or Austin Mini Cooper

A skin for the Austin Mini Cooper from the Touring Car Legends mod.
This is the the number 24 car driven by Terry Milnes in the classic Gulf colours which races regularly in the Can-Am Mini Challenge series.
This is my first proper (serious) skin release and it actually took me far longer than it probably should have done but I think it deserves a release just so you guys can get your Gulf fix when racing with any classic race series.
Any issues or if something needs updating please let...

Read more about this resource...

krissboo updated Terry Milnes Gulf Mini Skin with a new update entry:

Updated Folder Structure

Thanks to @Fanapryde for pointing out that I'd failed at my folder structure and had forgotten to include the 24_terry_milnes folder....If you've already downloaded this then please update your download with the new one as it contains the correct folder naming structure.

Apologies to anyone who has already downloaded this and got a bit confused how to install it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Updated Folder Structure

Thanks to @Fanapryde for pointing out that I'd failed at my folder structure and had forgotten to include the 24_terry_milnes folder....If you've already downloaded this then please update your download with the new one as it contains the correct folder naming structure.

Apologies to anyone who has already downloaded this and got a bit confused how to install it.

Changed Number To The Correct Font

Another update as the font I'd used for the number was incorrect. Thanks again to @Fanapryde for helping me find the right one. This should hopefully be the final version but if anyone finds anything else wrong please let me know.

View attachment 340523View attachment 340524View attachment 340525View attachment 340526View attachment 340527

Good job. I think you can't get any closer to the real one: :)

TerryMilnes-Mini-Cooper-S.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea