Tell me a story about getting pulled over.

Not me, a friend.

He had a Subaru (at the time he was 22) which his mum bought him for his 20th. I'd asked for a lift to the city, as I live on the out-skirts and it is a long walk there. He'd picked me up and went straight in the opposite direction to the ring road. He sped up to motorway speeds until he came to a dusty lane where he thought he was Sebastien Loeb's long lost brother. He'd started going as fast as his Impreza would let him on the dirt. "Slow down man! Cops usually hide round this road!" I'd said to him. He'd ignored me and pushed some more.

We came to the trees and he was slowing down after that... Rally stage. We had been going through the trees when a black Insignia VXR had tailed us. 2 miles passed and he still tailed us, I was nervous but my friend moved to a country road near by and sped off. Suddenly the mirrors became filled with red and blue lights. His facial expression changed as he looked behind him. That VXR was an unmarked cop. He'd pulled over and got out of the car, the police officer out him in the back of the car and took him to the station as I had to go with them too. I spent a night in a cell with him until they let us go, he'd been fined £200 because he had done the same before and his license was taken off of him.

I was free to go with 10 points when I got a license in roughly a years time.

Worst part? Never got into the city. Might take a bus next time.

I spent a night in a cell with him until they let us go....
.....I was free to go with 10 points when I got a license in roughly a years time.....

What corner of the world do you live in?
Getting done like that for just being the passenger?
I believe, where ever it is, that I won't be going there if I get the chance to travel over seas now....
If it was me I'd be looking at taking those officers to court -thats just not right!
And I though we had some bizarre rules here & Oz was becoming a police state!

What corner of the world do you live in?
Getting done like that for just being the passenger?
I believe, where ever it is, that I won't be going there if I get the chance to travel over seas now....
If it was me I'd be looking at taking those officers to court -thats just not right!
And I though we had some bizarre rules here & Oz was becoming a police state!

I had a few drinks. So when they breathalized me they said they would consider it. I'd agreed to that, stupidly.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 23.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.7%