TED Batangas Racing Circuit

Tracks TED Batangas Racing Circuit v0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
Teddie submitted a new resource:

TED Batangas Racing Circuit - Based on the real-life BRC race track in the Philippines.

Batangas Racing Circuit v0.90 (10-16-2020)
====================================
Batangas Racing Circuit (BRC) is a permanent circuit in Barrio Maligaya, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines built in October 16, 1996. The circuit is 3.7 km long, has 10 turns, and runs in a clockwise direction. It hosts 2- and 4-wheeled races such as Formula Toyota, Toyota Corolla Cup, National Touring Car Championship, Circuit Showdown, FlatOut Race Series, Philippine GT, and the Philippine Superbike...

Read more about this resource...

Teddie updated TED Batangas Racing Circuit with a new update entry:

Batangas Racing Circuit v0.95 UPDATE

Batangas Racing Circuit v0.95 (11-01-2020)
==========================================
* Fixed incorrect pitlane object naming
* Fixed incorrect surfaces.ini item
* Camera quantity and cameras.ini fix by alfa_r4

Batangas Racing Circuit v0.90 (10-16-2020)
==========================================
* Initial release

Batangas Racing Circuit (BRC) is a permanent circuit in Barrio Maligaya, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines built in October 16, 1996. The circuit is 3.7 km long, has 10...

Read the rest of this update entry...

First feedback on one of your tracks (I will go through all of them hopefully :D)..

Could you please replace the following trees (screenshots taken during driving, sorry about the triples):

20201203233311_1.jpg

20201203233330_1.jpg

20201203233650_1.jpg

..and the grass looks a bit like pudding :p

20201203233425_1.jpg

Also, it feels to me like the track is a bit too much changing in elevation. It seems like you wanted to recreate the bumpiness (like featured in this video
), but it feels a bit off to me. I drove an Audi R8 (road car) around it in game and despite that not being the stiffest, was thrown around plenty of times (1:45.917, fourth lap).

Other than that, great work!

BTW I also prefer the description in track selection to be a bit shorter so it doesn't obscure the track name or layout/preview too much. That other stuff could be mentioned in a readme I think :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea