Resource icon

Misc TeamSync 0.2.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gallow24 submitted a new resource:

TeamSync - Share contents of ACC Directory

Welcome to TeamSync for ACC,

this tool helps league admins and teams to share files of the directory /documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione easily.

Just upload the filestructure to google drive and share the topmost folder via public link. The clients start TeamSync and download the files, they don´t need a google account. For more information take a look inside the documentation in the download.

Till now this is just a download tool. Maybe i will add something to make setup sharing...

Read more about this resource...

@DCJunior you can use it to share setups too. Just add \Setups to the "sync Ordner" window and it will sync any setups from Google Docs. It would help you to probably put my ACC Car Setup Folders folder structure on your teams Google Docs so it is easier to put the setup in the right location for when running TeamSync.
teamsync1.png
teamsync2.png
teamsync3.png

Only thing is that you would need to allow these folders to be edited/changed by all invited members, so they could upload a setup to be shared. This would be done via Google Docs, not with TeamSync.
teamsync4.png

Your work is incredible! Really good!

We did some tests, and one thing we noticed was that there is a limit of 100 folders for synchronization. Did you already notice something like that?

Another thing, whenever we replace files in Google Drive, the synchronized file comes with 0 bytes, so to get around the problem, we need to delete the painting folder and resend with the changes.

Thank you.

We prepared a new settings file for our community with four individual directories. They all work, but the GUI seems a bit hesitant to actually save each checked box correctly.
i.e. I load Teamsync for the first time with all four entries unchecked. I go through the list and click on each box (actually twice, once to select the entry+ once to set the checkmark) and click save after the fourth. When I click start it only synced the first three entries. Only after I unchecked and rechecked the last entry and clicked save again, all four are being synced.
Another member of our team had mostly the same issue, in his case only 1 + 4 were synced.

So the 'save' (or 'speichern') button seems a bit wonky. Can you have a look into that?

Gallow24 updated TeamSync with a new update entry:

Update 0.2.0.0

After a few people reported some small bugs I decided to update the tool.

Changelog:
- fixed a problem with checkboxes for series were not synchronized correctly between ui and internal memory
- added a new routine when downloaded file is 0KiB, TeamSync
tries to download the file again
- added another download implementation which is triggered when google locks downloads via API

Would be helpful to get some feedback and furhter bug reports. The google API is sometimes not transparent with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this going to be updated?
Some of the users in our community keep getting errors.
"Error Downloading file" "Switching to WebClient" and the download error will still happen for every file after it happened the first time.
Interesting to note is that it doesn't fail at the same file for everyone, and it works for most people.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes