F1 2012 Team mate always beats me in qualifying

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm playing on easy mode. All driving assists on. But my team mate KOV always seem to be 1-2 seconds faster than me in the qualifying (I've set up 1 lap qualifying session)

However, on race days I'm able to beat him and get ahead. But no matter which setup I use, I can't seem to shake him off.

Using the database editor, is there a way I can slow him down (maybe top speeds or acceleration values?)

I'm playing on easy mode. All driving assists on. But my team mate KOV always seem to be 1-2 seconds faster than me in the qualifying (I've set up 1 lap qualifying session)

However, on race days I'm able to beat him and get ahead. But no matter which setup I use, I can't seem to shake him off.

Using the database editor, is there a way I can slow him down (maybe top speeds or acceleration values?)
yes, go into database editor, and find ai_driver
In there you find a line called Virtual_Performance and find Heikki Kovalainen and lower his value to like 0,2 or 0,3

you find a line called Virtual_Performance and find Heikki Kovalainen and lower his value to like 0,2 or 0,3
I've already set it to 0.3 but that doesn't seem to slow him down.
1709462544299.png

And interestingly, he is named Keikki and not Heikki.

Any idea what do the other columns do? Specifically the following:

• speed_in
  • speed_out
  • mind game effectiveness
  • mistake
  • reaction
Look, why don't you join our mod community server on discord. There are a lot of very good modders that can help you with anything

It is because you have to join inside 7 days from when I gave you the link.
Here is the new one
Unfortunately, I missed the bus again :( Nevermind, thanks for trying. Guess I'll try to improve my skills then.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back