Team LKQ Euro Car Parts with SYNETIQ BTCC 2024

Skins Team LKQ Euro Car Parts with SYNETIQ BTCC 2024 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you know if there is an easy fix for it or is it a case of having to open the model in something like 3DSimED and modifying it?
I'm working with FSR to get this fixed, along with the addition of more BTCC cars such as the Insignia and proper Avensis model.

I believe that if the model can be opened and the face flipped back to front, that will fix it

I'm working with FSR to get this fixed, along with the addition of more BTCC cars such as the Insignia and proper Avensis model.

I believe that if the model can be opened and the face flipped back to front, that will fix it
in the ext config folder for the car the .ini file has a line near the top saying something... /materials/glass or something like that... i just removed the line and its perfect for me now. I privately have worked on these cars for me and my racer guys and they are all perfect with good sound and better BoP, and a bunch of other fixes.

Hope this helps

P.S i actually completely removed their extension ini file and now mine just does audfio tuning and everyone has said they are great :)

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2024.04.24 - 18.25.12.100.jpeg

sorry this image looks so bad i had to crop it sooo small so it was small enough to send haha thsi is mine in game

in the ext config folder for the car the .ini file has a line near the top saying something... /materials/glass or something like that... i just removed the line and its perfect for me now. I privately have worked on these cars for me and my racer guys and they are all perfect with good sound and better BoP, and a bunch of other fixes.

Hope this helps

P.S i actually completely removed their extension ini file and now mine just does audfio tuning and everyone has said they are great :)
I've managed to get FSR to make us the Vauxhall Insignia and Proper Toyota Avensis! :)
You done any work on the AMG A45 GT?

I've managed to get FSR to make us the Vauxhall Insignia and Proper Toyota Avensis! :)
You done any work on the AMG A45 GT?
I apologise if you misinterpreted my comment... the stuff i have been working on is my private versions of the current btcc cars... just improved with all sorts of little bits and BoP.

My main purpose for the comment was to say how i fixed the corolla windows in about 3 seconds.

Sorry again

lol i cant remember exactly cause mines been gone for ages... extention folder... ini file and at the top there is something along the lines off

something/something/mettallicpaint/something

something/something/glasssomething/something

and some other line similar to the two above...

I removed all those three lines and its great now.... in fact i removed their whole ini file and replaced it with my own audio tuning version. If you want to see if im correct about the numbers just remove the extension folder to your desktop and try it and see ;D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.