TCL Jaguar Mk2 - 17 Skins from Australia

Skins TCL Jaguar Mk2 - 17 Skins from Australia 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Doyzza submitted a new resource:

TCL Jaguar Mk2 - 17 Skins from Australia - 17 Jaguar Mk2 skins from Australia in the 60s

In this pack are all 11 of the 12 Jaguar's that competed in the first 3 years of the Australian Touring Car Championship.
Also, cars from various meets around Australia at the time, including the infamous "Grey Pussy" of David McKay, and some Bob Jane cars that I could only find diecast models of.

It was fun going through old photos and blog posts of theses cars. I was unable to find enough clear photos of the Bill Burns car from 1961, or records of what number he raced. But in my search I...

Read more about this resource...

Don't know if it is just me or a issue with Racedepartment, but each time i click download it just brings up a screenshot and doesn't start the file download? Any other mod is fine, tried using different browsers but getting same issue with just this download, anyone else getting this too?

Judging by the screenshot, skins look great!

Last edited:
Don't know if it is just me or a issue with Racedepartment, but each time i click download it just brings up a screenshot and doesn't start the file download? Any other mod is fine, tried using different browsers but getting same issue with just this download, anyone else getting this too?

Judging by the screenshot, skins look great!
Same here...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back