AC Tatuus FA01 @ Spa Franchorchamps - Tue 07Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
First race was good, picked up places due to incidents....second race terrible, VR played up something rotten again, visually changing views at speed and sinking down in my seat until I could not see over the top of the car...cars behind me, must have wondered what was going on.. this is the second race now with these issues, really have to try and sort it out.

Congrads to the podiums, hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

Found out the problem ..it is my sensors :thumbsup:

FINALLY! THAT MOSQUITO IS DEAD!

Was a fun evening with you guys! Nice battles with Ken, Jeremy and Patrick!
Next time I'll finally have my mosquito net attached that's laying around for months now...

Wasn't 100% happy with my driving, but it was nice being back in the organised environment where you aren't getting punted off every 5 seconds. :D

Wasn't 100% happy with my driving, but it was nice being back in the organised environment where you aren't getting punted off every 5 seconds. :D
Yeah it was great fun racing with you - certainly nothing wrong with your defending skills!! :p

I did knock you slightly off line at T1 in race 2 so apologies for that, so anyway I figured slowing down to let you lead up eau rouge was the thing to do. Of course I ended up getting swamped on the following straight, but as a result that probably made the race even more fun :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.