Targa Florio '73 alpha

Tracks Targa Florio '73 alpha 0.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
So I won't need a pee bottle?

It is always better to have one around :cautious:

Some did the entire Targa by themselves. For instance Umberto Maglioli won in 1953 (Lancia) and 1956 (Porsche 550A) driving the entire distance. There are probably others too, but he's the only winner I'm aware of that did it alone.
The cars needed a lot of refuel, so pit stop are for drivers too!

Chinetti drove 23 and a half hours out of the 24 of Le Mans in 1949 :roflmao: Those drivers were incredibly dedicated and passionate, so of course it could happen that someone would drive the entire distance alone, or most of it (in 1972 Merzario did 8 out of 11 laps with the Ferrari 312PB shared with Munari). It was one of those cases of "an exception confirming the rule" though.

It's a brutal, punishing coarse I can't get enough of. I'm slow and more times then not crash out.
If I had a time machine, the Targa Florio in its hay day would be on my list for sure.
I get a kick out of some of the stories of people inviting a broke down driver in for a meal and some wine, of course!!

Since 2 years I drive it once every weekend, sometimes only have time to practice the section I'm actually learning.
Still learning Section 2 :roflmao:
Now I can say I'm pretty good in Section 1 and 2 and more or less know the other ones.
My PB is 35:08 in a Corvette C6 Z06 from Some1. I'm using faster and faster cars, started with 718 RS 60 and 45 mins.
I could save more than 5 minutes with that car, track knowledge is everything.
As a patron is huge fun to use always the actual build, Abulzz is doing an exceptional good job :thumbsup:

It has become a "show a miniscule amount of appreciation and support for the massive amount of work the modder is doing with the added benefit of having access to development versions of the track, or, if you really can't spare even just a euro per month, just wait until the whole thing is eventually finished".

Outrageous :mad:

It has become a "show a miniscule amount of appreciation and support for the massive amount of work the modder is doing with the added benefit of having access to development versions of the track, or, if you really can't spare even just a euro per month, just wait until the whole thing is eventually finished".
I saw reference of an updated version of this but no update posted here on RD.
I wasn't aware that this had gone to a subscription base mod.

@rd.king It didn't turn into subscription base mod. You can still download the public version that's available here. You can also choose to support the development of the track and get access to test versions. Or you can wait until Abulzz releases another public version. Which it's up to him to decide when that will be. His Patreon clearly states the finished mod will be available for free. The more people support the development, the sooner that is likely to happen (within reason).

Just joined the Patreon and made a lap in Geroda74's new Ferrari 360 Spider. Time was 40:23 btw :p

I'm so glad I joined so I could check the awesome progress of this mod. When it's finished, it's gonna be just legendary, probably the best track for AC straight.

Thank you so much for your work Abulzz!
Screenshot_gd_ferrari_360s_ablz_targaflorio73_6-10-120-22-38-43.jpg

Anyone else gets unexpected error after loading 0.0.6? or am i the sole idiot who did something wrong (just updated earlier version via AC mod manager)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 33.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 143 57.9%