Taking screenshots help.

Hi, I was wondering how I can get the best quality screenshots in Assetto Corsa and taking screenshots in the showrooms in Content Manager.

My system specifications are.

CPU: AMD FX 4300 Quad Core CPU at 3.8GHz.
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270 2GB (GDDR5).
Motherboard: GiGABYTE GA78-LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0).
HDD: 2TB HDD.
RAM: 16GB of DDR3 RAM at 1600MHz.

I have found the settings in Content Manager when I am in the showroom but sometimes when I adjust some of the settings I notice that my FPS drops slightly for some reason.

What would be the best quality I could get for taking screenshots?

My AMD Control Panel has the option of maximum performance, balanced or maximum image quality. I have maximum image quality selected when I take screenshots.

I am just wondering because I have noticed that some of your guys screenshots look amazing in Content Manager.

My AMD drivers for my GPU are also updated to the latest version possible.

I am still deciding as to whether I should have the background dark or bright when taking screenshots and what the balance should be.

I seem to spend more time taking screenshots in the game than actually playing the game. It's a hobby. Does anyone else do this?

Also one more thing, is there a way in Content Manager to open cars doors, bonnets and boots that do not have the animation feature? What would have to be done to enable this on cars that do not have the animation feature.

Any help would be appreciated.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies