Tabasalu Kardirada

Tracks Tabasalu Kardirada 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ArtursBondars submitted a new resource:

Tabasalu Kardirada - Located in Kardirada, Estonia. Track for karting, moto, drift, sprint, rally and RX

View attachment 431070

Tabasalu Kardirada is 963 m long and 8-11 m wide.
Tabasalu Kartrada is a well-conditioned race track and meets all modern security requirements.

Tabasalu Kardirada is located just a 20-minute drive from the centre of Tallinn and is therefore an ideal place for racing enthusiasts who want to test their skills on a proper and demanding circuit.

The track was built in 2012. There are five right-hand curves and two left curves on the track...

Read more about this resource...

As a local who goes there a lot, I got a 45sec time on the MR-S mod, which is in line of my old MRS before I upgraded it.
It's good but some items are placed in wrong locations and it's missing some features like shitty washboard tarmac and some dangerous bumps and washboards, thanks to which first corner really is way faster than it should be. But it's great to have tabaslu on AC. I hope to see you at the track irl.

As a local who goes there a lot, I got a 45sec time on the MR-S mod, which is in line of my old MRS before I upgraded it.
It's good but some items are placed in wrong locations and it's missing some features like shitty washboard tarmac and some dangerous bumps and washboards, thanks to which first corner really is way faster than it should be. But it's great to have tabaslu on AC. I hope to see you at the track irl.
Thanks a lot for the review! I haven’t got a chance to drive there in real life and so that’s why it wasn’t easy to replicate everything in virtual track. If you have useful information or videos of the track then I can improve it. Thanks again!

if you have a japanese car we host events there in autumn where you can run the track, but any video will do.
Here's some things:
1) Asphalt at corner 1 is a bit slippery, it's full throttle in your version but very much not in real life
2) The road onto track is not gravel, it's all asphalt.
Also here's some videos

if you have a japanese car we host events there in autumn where you can run the track, but any video will do.
Here's some things:
1) Asphalt at corner 1 is a bit slippery, it's full throttle in your version but very much not in real life
2) The road onto track is not gravel, it's all asphalt.
Also here's some videos
Thanks a lot for information! I will update the track!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 144 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 34.7%