T3pa pro brake mod

I had the t3pa pro's , and the basher mod which was skate bushings.
I ended up using a door stop that I bought 5 pieces for 1€ and gave me the exact progressive feel I was asking for. So instead of spending money on debatable mods try some really cheap solutions from the hardware shop near you first..

Upvote 0
I had one in a standard T3PA. Mine disintegrated along the grooves after only few weeks of use. Their support was really cool about it, sent a replacement right away, which my local post "couldn't deliver" to the same address they could at the first package... Duh! As paying for re-postage would have been half the price, I got a refund and continued to use the faulty one.

It did give a nice feeling, not up to load cells though. But you could modulate the pedal fairly better, especially during trail braking.

Then one morning I was calibrating my pedals and the brake snapped in half. The standard T3PA material can not withstand the long term forces it seems, if it's under the pedal (at spring), not behind it (conical mod).

Upvote 0
Thanks all, think I will avoid then. Problem I have now is I don't have a brake mod bracket and Thrustmasters price is crazy.

regards
You don't need a bracket for this, it goes inside the stock brake spring. It's a 3D printed elastic insert, almost rubber like.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 41 38.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 62 57.4%